Goddamn Grocery Store

In the grocery store buying tomato soup . at the cash out and the girl says sir you can only have two today if you have  the coupon. asked her what coupon and she said this weeks flyer. I said i don't have any coupons . she says  then you can only have two per coupon. i says i don't have a coupon.  and they think because i'm an old guy  i have hearing problems the idiots. 3 minits later the manager comes. I  told him what happened what the fuss is and then the butt-crack says listen just leave two here buy two with your coupon. i said who the hell hired you two idiots ? then i yelled i don't  DOOOOOOOOOON'T  have a fucking coupon moron ! Manager said why didn't you say that in the first place and asks me to leave because I'm being to loud and disturbing the customers . disturbing? they disturbed me in the goddamn first place !  store must be run by blockheaeds dumbells and defective half wits.

6 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Omigosh Grumpy, I SOOO am howling! My husband will LERV you. Following, but please don't kill your wife....

Sidewalk Universe said...

Mr.Toast you will love this - I'm in the grocery store today and I got to take a pee - I go to the appropriate place and the guy next to me does his thing and walks right out the door without washing his hands or nothing! I wonder what cans, packages, produce he was going to touch. I wanted to fellow him around the store and tell everyone as he made his rounds. I would have liked to have seen how you would have handled this!

JennyMac said...

HAHAHAHA... You are grumpy but FUNNY toast. LOL.

prashant said...

its really funny toast... Make website india

Unknown said...

Is your wife still alive?

Unknown said...

i am his wife, angry butter